What are the benefits of using Paintless Dent Repair, or PDR, for automotive hail repair on your vehicle? We will do our best to outline the benefits and reasons why most insurance providers, retail customers, body shops and automotive dealerships prefer Paintless Dent Repair as the repair method of choice for their customers with automotive hail damage. State Farm also has a nice article about Paintless Dent Repair here
BENEFITS OF USING PDR FOR AUTOMOTIVE HAIL REPAIR
- PDR offers customers a quick repair turn-around time (compared to conventional repairs)
- PDR allows you to keep your original vehicles’ paint & original factory parts
- PDR helps to retain original pre-storm condition & value of vehicle
- PDR is a minimally invasive option for repairing hail damage or body dents
- PDR helps to avoid a vehicle history report (such as CARFAX)
- PDR is a green/eco-friendly process – no harmful chemicals are used during the repair process
WHEN IS CONVENTIONAL REPAIR APPROPRIATE?
- If the paint on your vehicle has been cracked, due to damage from a dent, hail storm or other potential accident.
- If the metal on your vehicle has chipped, warped or stretched beyond the typical PDR level of hail repair for dents or dings
- If PDR is not the suitable method for repairing the type and size of dent damage on your vehicle (PDR is typically utilized for dents under 2.5 inches in diameter)
- The customer does not mind using or replacing original, factory-installed parts or using new paint outside of the factory original paint
- The customer won’t mind having the repairs show up on a CARFAX report
Paintless Dent Repair is the preferred method of repair utilized by Colorado Auto Hail Pros for automotive hail damage, however if our technician believes that your vehicle could benefit from the use of conventional repair, the available options will be discussed with you prior to the repairs beginning. Colorado Auto Hail Pros is capable of handling conventional repairs requested outside of the scope of Paintless Dent Repair services, so call (720) 435-9699 if you are unsure which method of repair would be appropriate for your vehicle. https://www.coautohailpros.com/services/